SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

February 23, 2018, 09:54:21 PM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 23, 2018, 09:54:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  How To's & FAQs  |  Topic: How to I make the switch to Pro? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How to I make the switch to Pro?  (Read 2302 times)
debiwebi

[-] How to I make the switch to Pro?
« on: March 20, 2009, 03:05:52 PM »

I feel really dumb but I can't figure this out. I installed the Lite version for my sister in law a few weeks ago and she decided she'd like to go ahead with SM Pro. I bought Pro for her yesterday, didn't get a confirming email (except for the one from Pay Pal). I've upgraded to version 2.2.3 but don't know where to go from there. The web site says I just need to enter a key code, but how do I get the code and where do I enter it?

Ah, never mind, I answered my own question. I started digging through the documentation folder and found instructions on how to find my license key on your web site, and where to enter it. Thanks anyway!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 03:14:36 PM by debiwebi » Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: How to I make the switch to Pro?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 11:40:03 PM »

No problem.  Smile   (I know you got is sorted out already, but here is some info for anyone else with a similar problem who is reading the forums for help.)

After the purchase, you should have received an email from the order system automatically.  (Maybe it was killed by a spam filter?)

If the email hasn't arrived yet, you can log into the license management area and view your license key from there any time:

http://www.snippetmaster.com/orders/client_login.php

Here are instructions to upgrade from SnippetMaster LITE to PRO:

http://snippetmaster.com/documentation/upgrade-lite_to_pro.html 

If you get stuck with anything, just let me know.

Thanks again!

Smile
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  How To's & FAQs  |  Topic: How to I make the switch to Pro? « previous next »
Jump to: