SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

February 20, 2018, 03:23:58 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 20, 2018, 03:23:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  How To's & FAQs  |  Topic: Audio Problems « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Audio Problems  (Read 2672 times)
Janelle

[-] Audio Problems
« on: February 23, 2009, 06:30:12 PM »

I am trying to place audio on my website (www.etwireonline.com). This is not the first time that I have placed it but this time, the audio is timing out, cutting short or not playing immediately. I'll explain.

On the home page, I tried to embed audio on the page for people to hear as soon as they enter the website. Unfortunately, I'm told that people have to go to another page on the website, come back to the home page and then they are able to hear the embeded audio.

The biggest issue is on the feature page of my website. I have 2 audio clips. The first one plays most of the way then stops. The second clip does not play at all. It times out.

I've inputed the embed and player codes recommended and it's still not working. I've even tried calling the webhost and they said it must be an error with the mp3 player that I'm using.

Can anybody help me troubleshoot this? I'm not sure why it's not working.

Thanks in advance,
Janelle
www.etwireonline.com
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: Audio Problems
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 08:11:48 AM »

Hello,

Is this related to Snippetmaster?  I just want to make sure if you're asking for general help with your website.. or if this is a Snippetmaster related problem?

Janelle

[-] Re: Audio Problems
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 06:42:05 PM »

To be honest, I'm not 100% sure.

I tried working on it last night. The players I try to use are not locating the audio file, even though it's there. I'm updating the pages and it doesn't work. Then I'll go back into the HTML part of my site and the file I just put in will be gone. I can't tell if it's snippetmaster or something else.

Any suggestions?

Janelle
www.etwireonline.com
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  How To's & FAQs  |  Topic: Audio Problems « previous next »
Jump to: