SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

January 19, 2018, 07:34:39 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 19, 2018, 07:34:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: IE no correct view of the pages « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: IE no correct view of the pages  (Read 4349 times)
woofi

[-] IE no correct view of the pages
« on: February 23, 2009, 12:45:44 AM »

Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: IE no correct view of the pages
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 03:11:36 AM »

That's a good question!

I have seen the occasional difference between firefox and IE, but usually nothing major.  It sounds like in your case.. there are a lot of differences!

The way the SnippetMaster editor works is by using the "internal display engine" of the browser being used.  In other words, the editor is kind of like a browser, but with the ability to edit to the HTML being viewed.  Thus, what you are seeing is entirely dependent on the browsers internal html engine...

What version of IE are you using?  If it's v7 (which has not been released yet, and is still in beta, as of this post), then maybe try going back to version 6?)

Other then that, the only suggestion I can make is to wait a few weeks for the new version of Snippetmaster to be released which includes an updated version of the editor that might fix this problem.  (It includes lots of "workarounds" for fixing the differences between browsers..)

Sorry I am not more helpful! 
woofi

[-] Re: IE no correct view of the pages
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 04:28:08 AM »

Hello

Thank you for fast answer. Yes they all are the IE7. I hope with the new version of snippetmaster, the problem will be fixed.
i dont like to change the Brwoser version. I will wait so long and use the firefox browser. The problem is not to me, but i want to install my customers the editor, and most of them use the IE. Hope the new version is comimg soon. thank you

Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: IE no correct view of the pages « previous next »
Jump to: