SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

February 25, 2018, 03:29:37 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 25, 2018, 03:29:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  How To's & FAQs  |  Topic: How to change the title of the drop down menu list ("Select a file") « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How to change the title of the drop down menu list ("Select a file")  (Read 2682 times)
Brelas

[-] How to change the title of the drop down menu list ("Select a file")
« on: February 16, 2009, 08:04:27 AM »

Hi
After logging into snippetmaster and while in the home page, is it possible to change the wording of the title of the drop down list where it says "Select a different folder" and "Select a file"?
I mean instead of saying "Select a file" to say for example "Select a page to edit".

Also, in the drop down list of the "Select a file" menu, is it possible instead of showing a list of files in their actual name and extension (i.e. index.html) to show the actual title of the page specified in the <title> tag in the html code, for example "Home Page"?   

Clients some times get confused when trying to locate a certain page to edit.

Thanks
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: How to change the title of the drop down menu list ("Select a file")
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 11:35:44 AM »

Hello,

You can change the text for any wording by editing the language files you are using.  For example, to change the English words, just open the /languages/English.php file and then do a search for what you need to change.

Smile

At the moment, it is not possible to list the title of the page associated with the file on the display area. This is a feature I will be adding into a future version, but many customers did not want this because they prefer to have the filename only (since that is what is displayed in a browser window, etc).

I am planning to make it a customizable option for admin to choose. (Use filename / Use Title / Use Both)

Cheers!
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  How To's & FAQs  |  Topic: How to change the title of the drop down menu list ("Select a file") « previous next »
Jump to: