SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

April 22, 2018, 11:41:11 PM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 22, 2018, 11:41:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Installation Issues  |  Topic: autointall logs in and then freezes « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: autointall logs in and then freezes  (Read 2386 times)
bdgardengirl

[-] autointall logs in and then freezes
« on: February 03, 2009, 02:13:45 PM »

I've installed this before with no issues. I'm now trying to install for some new addon domain sites (yes I've installed on on other add on domains with this host before). I can get to the autoinstaller login and then navigate to the correct folder. Then after clicking the install button, it takes way to long and eventually I get this message.

I'm having trouble connecting to your FTP server... now trying again.
I was not able to connect to your FTP server!
A problem was found. I will now clean up anything done so far...

The Auto-Installer did not work.
(Please review the error(s) above. Maybe it's a problem you can fix?)

There are no errors, how did I navigate to the folders if I wasn't logged in?? Any clues? Thanks!
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: autointall logs in and then freezes
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 12:59:22 PM »

Hello,

Hmm.. I'm not too sure. Is the problem reproducable constantly?  If so, it might be that the FTP logic in the Snippetmaster installer is just not working properly with whatever FTP program is running on your server.  (I've had that happen on a few different servers, which use unusual settings.)

The best solution if the auto-installer does not work is to just do a manual installation. You can find instructions here:

http://www.snippetmaster.com/download/manual-install.php

Cheers!

Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Installation Issues  |  Topic: autointall logs in and then freezes « previous next »
Jump to: