Here is a description of the problem:
I have an issue with links that have a rel value.
I am using a lightbox image gallery....and when I edit the link using the editor (insert/modify hyperlink) it removes the rel <
First, for anyone who is looking on how to add the "ref" attribute to a hyperlink using the snippetmaster editor, here's how you do it:
1. Select (highlight) some text or click on an image to select it.
2. Click the "insert/modify hyperlink" toolbar icon.
3. Click the "Advanced" tab.
4. You should see an Advanced Property called "Relationship page to target" with a dropdown list of available options.
Now, the problem in this case is that "lightbox" is missing from the list of available options to select.
Here is how to add/remove your own options:
1. Log into your website and navigate into the folder where snippetmaster is located. ie: /public_html/snippetmaster/
2. Open the following two files in a good text editor:
3. In each file, do a search for the text "Alternate".
4. You should see a block of HTML code where all the "options" are listed for that dropdown list. What you want to do is add "lightbox" to the list of available options. So after you add your new option to the list, the new HTML code should look like this:
(The second line above is the one I added -- the "Lightbox" option. You can add as many extra options as you want, or remove those you don't need.
5. Save the files, and make sure you upload them back on top (overwrite) the original files.