SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

February 17, 2018, 03:37:26 PM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 17, 2018, 03:37:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  General Discussion & Support  |  Topic: FILE CANNOT BE UPLOADED « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: FILE CANNOT BE UPLOADED  (Read 2613 times)
diastech

[-] FILE CANNOT BE UPLOADED
« on: May 15, 2008, 02:54:59 AM »

i love this application, but i am running into a problem while trying to upload a pdf file.

i created a folder with the 777 permissions and tried to upload a pdf file that is about 4mb. in admin there isnt a limit on the size and all the settings check out.

when trying to upload, it does not give me any sort of server error, it just says file cannot be uploaded. i tried to upload a smller file that is a jpg in a diffrent folder that has all the same permissions and it works fine. pdf files are on the list of accepted files types.

i am using sm v2.2.2

thanks for the help
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: FILE CANNOT BE UPLOADED
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 02:56:46 AM »

It is possible your hosting provider has set an upload size limit for the server.  Can you send me an email with your Snippetmaster install URL and I'll runa quick diagnostic to see if that's the case?  (henri @ snippetmaster.com)

Thanks!
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  General Discussion & Support  |  Topic: FILE CANNOT BE UPLOADED « previous next »
Jump to: