SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

February 20, 2018, 03:41:59 PM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 20, 2018, 03:41:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Pre-Sales Questions  |  Topic: After Install Page Cannot be Displayed « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: After Install Page Cannot be Displayed  (Read 2801 times)
susan123

[-] After Install Page Cannot be Displayed
« on: March 21, 2008, 07:11:55 AM »

Hi, I found this software yesterday and it appears to be EXACTLY what I need! I was so excited and am ready to purchase the rebrand edition.

However I have tried to install it on my apache server both automatically and manually following all directions. All the files seem to be put in place correctly, I changed permissions, all of that (when doing the manual installation). However, when I get to the part about Install Wizard it goes directly to "page cannot be displayed"

I ran the little test and it said that neither Zend/Ioncube were on my server but that it would use some other type of install.

I need this program, badly! If I need to switch this domain to another host company then I can do that, recomendations for that? Or any help would be apperciated.

Susan
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: After Install Page Cannot be Displayed
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 05:13:50 PM »

Hello,

Hmm.. a "page cannot be displayed" sound like some kind of security problem with your web hosting provider.  (I'm guessing this is different then a "page not found" error...)

Ok, the easiest thing to do is to request a free install here:

http://www.snippetmaster.com/download/index.php#free_install

I'll do my best to get it working.  If it still won't work, then you can actually consider switching your hosting to a different company where you can get a free license of Snippetmaster.  http://www.etwebhosting.com/specials/snippetmaster.html

(I am the owner of ET Web Hosting, so I guarantee Snippetmaster works properly.  We've been in business since 2001 (incorporated) and have about 3000 customers, all who came to us by word-of-mouth referral.  We're definately doing something right!)

Let me know.
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Pre-Sales Questions  |  Topic: After Install Page Cannot be Displayed « previous next »
Jump to: