SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

February 20, 2018, 05:49:08 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 20, 2018, 05:49:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: Really good suggestion « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Really good suggestion  (Read 3780 times)
oavs

[-] Really good suggestion
« on: February 24, 2008, 01:42:01 AM »

Ok when I first installed it my website looked as a whole which was great. As soon as I started adding snippets I no longer could see the other parts (un-editable parts) .
Not only that but after editing with snipletslets, my images are totally got misplaced/positioned elsewhere (bottom of the page)  instead of top right where they were in a table cell.

So I think having to see the page as a whole (editable and uneditable) might fix several problems may be ?

If you used Dreamweaver templates, or Contribute you will know what I am talking about.

We can only hope  Smile
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: Really good suggestion
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 02:02:37 AM »

At the moment, this is a limitation of the editor that I am using in Snippetmaster.  (There is no way to mark any portion of the content inside the editor as "non-editable".)

I am working on this feature, though.  I agree that it would be awesome to see the entire page when editing, and then only be able to edit specific portions.  (Instead of now, where only specific portions are loaded into the editor.)

oavs

[-] Re: Really good suggestion
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 03:06:27 AM »

It's really comforting to hear that you are listening.   That's great and will be looking forward to (I have subscribed)  Smile
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: Really good suggestion « previous next »
Jump to: