SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

January 21, 2018, 12:36:06 PM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 21, 2018, 12:36:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Installation Issues  |  Topic: Program error « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Program error  (Read 2309 times)
Angela

[-] Program error
« on: November 10, 2007, 02:53:28 PM »

I have received the following error -

Sorry, but the language you specified (<b>/home/content/a/v/o/avonti/html/snippetmaster/languages/.php</b>) does not exist or the file for this language is invalid or corrupted.

The program has been halted until this problem is fixed.  Please provide a valid language file called <b>.php</b>.  (There must be NO php syntax errors in this file.)

Can anyone please tell me how to fix this?

At the moment when I try to edit a page I keep getting sent back to the login page.

Kind regards
Angela
Report to moderator   Logged
Jenkinhill

[-] Re: Program error
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 04:39:44 PM »

Not sure if this could be a browser issue. Have you tried a different browser?

Is this the free Lite version or Pro?

Kelvyn
Angela

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 06:12:06 PM »

I normally use the Firefox browser. I have just tried accessing the site with Internet Explorer 7 and everything worked as it should.
At the moment I am using the lite version - to make sure it works on my site. Now that it is all ok I can upgrade.
Thanks
Angela
Jenkinhill

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 03:05:20 AM »

Well I use FireFox and have not seen the problem you describe except just once for each site when entering the Pro upgrade registration code, then it goes away. Most FireFox issues that I have encountered have been related to FF Extensions.

Kelvyn
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Installation Issues  |  Topic: Program error « previous next »
Jump to: