SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

February 19, 2018, 04:06:15 PM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 19, 2018, 04:06:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: My WishList « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My WishList  (Read 4734 times)
syberknight

[-] My WishList
« on: August 30, 2007, 04:34:46 PM »

these may or may not have already been requested, but i thought i'd chime in either way...

1) instead of the filenames (index.php, contact.php, blah.html), i wish the user would see either the page <title> as the name or an extra tag where we could give the page a name for snippetmaster users (homepage, contact us, whatever else).

2) a better wysiwyg editor for Safari-Mac.

3) a way for the admin to pick'n'choose what css styles can be used and which ones don't show up for the user to use.

4) a better way for the user to manage pages & file uploads/deletions. file management stuff.

5) a way for the user, who knows NO html, to be able to add html snippets within the wysiwyg editor without having to open the full html editor. for things like youtube code insertion, paypal code insertion, google adsense insertion - things like that, where they give you code to copy/paste.

6) if there's multiple snippets on one page to edit, then on the edit page there be a little jumpstation navigation of anchor text links at the top of the edit area; so the user doesn't have to scroll down to see if there are any other areas that can be edited.

welp, that does my list for now.

conversly, i just wanna say that i LOVE this program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-jason.
Report to moderator   Logged
infomaven

[-] Re: My WishList
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2007, 11:25:56 AM »

I would second having better support for Safari users. It's really annoying to be so close- and yet so far!
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: My WishList « previous next »
Jump to: