SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

February 20, 2018, 03:13:33 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 20, 2018, 03:13:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: external php calls before and after login and logout « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: external php calls before and after login and logout  (Read 3637 times)
rcain

[-] external php calls before and after login and logout
« on: August 17, 2007, 04:26:11 PM »

Hi Henri
You kindly emailed me a short while ago regarding chmod 777 concerns, which was helpful. Thanks.

I would like to perform some application specific actions immediately after Snippetmaster logon and immediately before logout.
These include backing up some user files, setting some system variables and chmoding some files & directories using a restricted ftp account (I dont have phpuexec & Snippetmaster login is accessed behind htaccess login)

Is there any any way you could provide a 'user application exit' at these points in your code - for example including predefined user php files so I can execute my application specific code around Snippetmaster editing sessions. Is there any existing way of achieving this?

Thanks in advance
Rob Cain   
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: external php calls before and after login and logout
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 04:29:25 PM »

Hello,

At the moment, this is not possible.  However, your idea is very interesting and I think I will add this ability. 

Sort of like an "if this file exists, then run it" kind of thing?

rcain

[-] Re: external php calls before and after login and logout
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 04:55:20 PM »

Hi there, that was quick!
Yes, thats it exactly. I imagine it could be useful for many applications/other users & very simple.

Great app by the way - weve sold several licenses already, hopefully more on the way - will definitely be purchasing the rebrandable version soon as some more orders some in Smile

I'll keep a watch on the announcements, for whenever you can slide that mod in.

All the very best
Rob

Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: external php calls before and after login and logout « previous next »
Jump to: