SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

January 22, 2018, 10:32:19 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 22, 2018, 10:32:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  General Discussion & Support  |  Topic: Runtime error when an image is selected « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Runtime error when an image is selected  (Read 3437 times)
scott

[-] Runtime error when an image is selected
« on: August 31, 2002, 08:04:19 AM »

I'm getting a runtime error both on the live demo and on my local server.  I've tried to track it down in the code but have had no luck so far.  Here's how to duplicate it:

Select an image and then click on the W/H button which switches between Visual and HTML modes TWICE.  The first click will display the HTML correctly.  The second click will switch back to Visual mode but IE will pop up an error message box that says:

Line: 818
char: 5
Error: Unknown runtime error
Code: 0

There are two odd things about this error.  First, inserting an alert message into the code at line 818 of ieeditor.php shows that the function at line 818 doesn't get excecuted prior to the runtime error.  Second, inserting an alert at line 602 in the function that switches modes will prevent the runtime error.  Apparently once an alert box has been displayed the runtime error doesn't occur.  Sounds like it has something to do with the focus - perhaps referencing an object that doesn't exist when an image is selected?

Anyone have any clues as to the cause of this?

I'm using IE 6.0.26 on Win98.

Scott
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Runtime error when an image is selected
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2002, 07:45:02 PM »

Hmm.. I'm not sure.  I haven't been able to reproduce this error on any of the machines I've tried.  (Various combo's of IE and operating system versions..)

If anyone else can duplicate this error, please let me know.  (Don't forget to post your IE and Operating System version info.)

Thanks!
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  General Discussion & Support  |  Topic: Runtime error when an image is selected « previous next »
Jump to: