SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

February 18, 2018, 01:31:57 PM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 18, 2018, 01:31:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  How To's & FAQs  |  Topic: How to select "Lightbox" for the "REF" attribute when editing or adding a llink. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How to select "Lightbox" for the "REF" attribute when editing or adding a llink.  (Read 4889 times)
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] How to select "Lightbox" for the "REF" attribute when editing or adding a llink.
« on: September 11, 2008, 04:04:58 AM »

Here is a description of the problem:

I have an issue with links that have a rel value.

I am using a lightbox image gallery....and when I edit the link using the editor (insert/modify hyperlink) it removes the rel <

Yes. 

First, for anyone who is looking on how to add the "ref" attribute to a hyperlink using the snippetmaster editor, here's how you do it:

1. Select (highlight) some text or click on an image to select it.
2. Click the "insert/modify hyperlink" toolbar icon.
3. Click the "Advanced" tab.
4. You should see an Advanced Property called "Relationship page to target" with a dropdown list of available options.

Now, the problem in this case is that "lightbox" is missing from the list of available options to select.

Here is how to add/remove your own options:

1. Log into your website and navigate into the folder where snippetmaster is located.  ie:  /public_html/snippetmaster/
2. Open the following two files in a good text editor:

\snippetmaster\includes\tiny_mce\plugins\advlink\link.htm 
\snippetmaster\includes\tiny_mce\plugins\fullpage\fullpage.htm

3. In each file, do a search for the text "Alternate".

4. You should see a block of HTML code where all the "options" are listed for that dropdown list.  What you want to do is add "lightbox" to the list of available options.  So after you add your new option to the list, the new HTML code should look like this:

Code:
<option value="">{$lang_not_set}</option>
<option value="lightbox">Lightbox</option>
<option value="alternate">Alternate</option>
<option value="designates">Designates</option>
<option value="stylesheet">Stylesheet</option>
<option value="start">Start</option>

(The second line above is the one I added -- the "Lightbox" option.  You can add as many extra options as you want, or remove those you don't need.

5. Save the files, and make sure you upload them back on top (overwrite) the original files.

That's it!

Smile
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  How To's & FAQs  |  Topic: How to select "Lightbox" for the "REF" attribute when editing or adding a llink. « previous next »
Jump to: