SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

February 22, 2018, 10:42:58 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 22, 2018, 10:42:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: Documentation « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Documentation  (Read 3455 times)
karjou

[-] Documentation
« on: January 03, 2007, 06:31:51 PM »

I find snippet master to be very well documented here http://www.snippetmaster.com/documentation/.
How come there is no link from the admin panel for the documentation, or have i missed it.

Also there should be a link from the snippetmaster website thats upfront, not embedded inside the paragraphs.

Thanks.
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: Documentation
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 06:59:45 PM »

Good idea.

I just added a link from the main website area.  (I added it to the "faq" part of the menu, and then a link from that page.)

Once I eventually get the new snippetmaster website up and running the menu navigation will include a direct link just for the documentation.

There is no link to the documentation from within SnippetMaster software itself, because I offer a "rebrandable" version.  If the rebrandable version included the link.. then it would be bad since I do not want people who are using that version to find the snippetmaster website.

Smile

Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: Documentation « previous next »
Jump to: