SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

February 20, 2018, 03:27:33 PM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 20, 2018, 03:27:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Pre-Sales Questions  |  Topic: Pro version what URL to use? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Pro version what URL to use?  (Read 2624 times)
bikeman

[-] Pro version what URL to use?
« on: October 29, 2006, 01:59:53 AM »

I am intending to purchase a pro licence but I see that it must be tied to a domain.

I intend to host the site which is reachable via www.clients.domain.com/clientsdomain/

The actual domain will be forwarded to the above URL.

If I register with www.clients.domain.com/clientsdomain/ will it still work with www.clientsdomain.com or should I wait for the url forwarding to be done and register with www.clientsdomain.com.

Hope that is clear

thanks
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: Pro version what URL to use?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 02:24:56 AM »

Actually, the license system is automatic.  The first time you use snippetmaster with the PRO license, it will automatically "find" whatever URL you are using, and then lock the license to that domain.

If you need to access the same license from two different domains... then let me know and I can add the 2nd domain to the license key so it will work with both.  (Both websites must be the same, however.)

Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Pre-Sales Questions  |  Topic: Pro version what URL to use? « previous next »
Jump to: