SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

February 21, 2018, 08:38:42 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 21, 2018, 08:38:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: Editor background color « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Editor background color  (Read 3617 times)
zipium

[-] Editor background color
« on: October 19, 2006, 09:51:05 AM »

Would be great if there was a general setting for editor background-color.

Could have 2 options, as radio buttons something like:

• select to use page background color in editor
  • select to use default background color in editor
    [input default color here]

Report to moderator   Logged
Jenkinhill

[-] Re: Editor background color
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 10:16:38 AM »

You can edit the CSS to change the colour - I assume you mean the page background and not the editor window. Usually it only needs modifying to suit an overall site colour scheme. I'm not sure that a button to change this would be a "must have" feature, but you could always build a JavaScript CSS selector into the header of the fully rebrandable version of SnippetMaster.

Kelvyn
zipium

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 10:57:32 AM »

No, I'm talking about the background color of the editor window.. the tinyMCE editor.

In the setup I have for my client their website page has a blue background color set in the css for body. But then their content is in another layer that is centered and has the background color of white, so they have blue background edges, and then black text on white background in the middle of the page.

I have set so they can only edit snippets, not whole pages.

But when opening the file for editing in snippet it only sees the background color that is set in body. So tinyMCE has a blue background with black text.. making it hard to see  and edit.

screen attached.

So I would like the option in admin settings to set the default color of the tinyMCE editor or to set it to page background.

* snippet.jpg (90.23 KB, 150x85 - viewed 263 times.)
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2006, 12:44:26 PM »

This is a feature that will be included in the next release.  You'll be able to dynamically change the background color of the editor.

Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: Editor background color « previous next »
Jump to: