SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

January 17, 2018, 11:25:01 PM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 17, 2018, 11:25:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Installation Issues  |  Topic: Site moved- Unable to write license information to the local keyfile. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Site moved- Unable to write license information to the local keyfile.  (Read 2783 times)
metaphor

[-] Site moved- Unable to write license information to the local keyfile.
« on: October 13, 2006, 11:08:48 AM »

I have three sites using snippetmaster pro, and just moved two to a new server.  After getting the techs to install the ZEND libraries, and running the autoinstaller, I'm getting
Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/websitenames/public_html/cms/includes/shared.lib.php on line 0
SnippetMaster PRO v2.2.2 : PROGRAM ERROR
SnippetMaster PRO is unable to continue due to the following error:
    Unable to write license information to the local keyfile. write_local_license_key()
Is there a way to restore the license key?  I'm sure there is, but I've missed it...

Thx
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: Site moved- Unable to write license information to the local keyfile.
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 11:18:25 AM »

You should not be getting this error when running the autoinstaller.

Are you sure this is when it is happening?

metaphor

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 11:22:55 AM »

Nope; I had (re)run the autoinstaller before I found that the libraries weren't all there. It appears that my license key was overwritten when I did that?

I had moved all the files to the new server, then couldn't initiate the program... reinstalled... got the libraries... now can't proceed without a license key. [sigh.]

Do I have to wipe it all out and start all over or is there some way to avoid it?
metaphor

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 12:20:56 PM »

Okay-- I reinstalled (again), and got all through it. It wasn't all that bad, but I did see the note that says:
"Note: If you ever need to reinstall the program, just delete the contents of your db.inc.php file and the Installation Wizard will restart automatically."

Now I'm going to try that with the other messed-up website move.
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Installation Issues  |  Topic: Site moved- Unable to write license information to the local keyfile. « previous next »
Jump to: