SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

February 19, 2018, 12:09:48 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 19, 2018, 12:09:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Pre-Sales Questions  |  Topic: Try before buying? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Try before buying?  (Read 2644 times)
pamela

[-] Try before buying?
« on: August 15, 2006, 01:46:29 AM »

Hi, i'm keen in using snippetmaster but would like to know if i could try out the Lite version first and then purchase the Pro version if it meets my needs? Is the upgrade procedure easy? Or do you offer a money-back guarantee? thanks..
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: Try before buying?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 02:48:13 AM »

Hello,

Yes, you are very welcome to try out the free LITE version as long as you like.  It is 100% free.  Smile  No payment or anything else is needed.

If you'd like to upgrade from the free LITE version to the paid PRO version, then you can do so at any time.  No re-installation is needed or anything else.  The "upgrade" is a simple matter of inputting a license key, which then activates the PRO features.

I do not offer a money-back guarantee, since you should always first install and try out the free LITE version.  If it is good, and meets your needs, then you can consider upgrading to the PRO version only if needed.  Otherwise, just keep the free LITE version and we're all happy.  The only reason to purchase the PRO version is if you need the few extra features it provides. 

Let me know if I can help with anything.  Smile

Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Pre-Sales Questions  |  Topic: Try before buying? « previous next »
Jump to: