SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

April 21, 2018, 09:19:13 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 21, 2018, 09:19:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Installation Issues  |  Topic: my host mngr probably wont install IONCUBE « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: my host mngr probably wont install IONCUBE  (Read 7398 times)
Antifmradio

[-] my host mngr probably wont install IONCUBE
« on: August 14, 2006, 07:25:21 PM »

i have one website where i use SNIPPET master
i have it installed and working properly. Thanks ADMIN for the quick help
however during installation for S-Master  i needed to contact my host manager who happens to be a good friend of mine
 to finish the install regarding the IONCUBE ( whatcha-ma-call-it)

on one of my clients websites where id like to have HIM use S-MASTER, i dont know if the host company
will install the INONCUBE for me or not. Its not something i can install myself i dont think as i try to remember the process,
the problem was, i think, a php function needed to be activated within the server, but its not something the general accountv holder
has access to.

Is there a way for me to buy another copy of S-Master v2.2 and install it w/o having the above issue?
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: my host mngr probably wont install IONCUBE
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 02:44:15 AM »

Hello,

You could maybe try the Zend version?  The autoinstaller will automatically try to detect and install whatever is the best version for your web server system.

If you run into any problems trying to install, just let me know and I can help you out. Smile  (henri @ snippetmaster.com)

Antifmradio

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 09:47:08 PM »

i went all the way through the install process completely

using the installer i even was able to create the ADMIN user + the 3 sample users.
When i hit the last CONTINUE button i am directed to the INDEX.php page of my folder where snippetmaster is installed.

I read the install log that it shows you and there were NO erros reported
but now that the INDEX.PHP page opens is see all this

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'SqlParser' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 217] [File: /hermes/web09/b2043/pow.woodside/htdocs/admin/includes/txt-db-api/database.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'SqlQuery' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 411] [File: /hermes/web09/b2043/pow.woodside/htdocs/admin/includes/txt-db-api/sql.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'SqlQuery' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 417] [File: /hermes/web09/b2043/pow.woodside/htdocs/admin/includes/txt-db-api/sql.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'SqlQuery' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 96] [File: /hermes/web09/b2043/pow.woodside/htdocs/admin/includes/txt-db-api/sql.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'SqlQuery' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 218] [File: /hermes/web09/b2043/pow.woodside/htdocs/admin/includes/txt-db-api/database.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'ResultSetParser' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 150] [File: /hermes/web09/b2043/pow.woodside/htdocs/admin/includes/txt-db-api/database.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'ResultSet' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 1636] [File: /hermes/web09/b2043/pow.woodside/htdocs/admin/includes/txt-db-api/resultset.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'Row' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 162] [File: /hermes/web09/b2043/pow.woodside/htdocs/admin/includes/txt-db-api/resultset.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'Row' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 162] [File: /hermes/web09/b2043/pow.woodside/htdocs/admin/includes/txt-db-api/resultset.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'ResultSet' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 1695] [File: /hermes/web09/b2043/pow.woodside/htdocs/admin/includes/txt-db-api/resultset.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'ResultSet' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 155] [File: /hermes/web09/b2043/pow.woodside/htdocs/admin/includes/txt-db-api/database.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'ResultSet' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 157] [File: /hermes/web09/b2043/pow.woodside/htdocs/admin/includes/txt-db-api/database.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'ResultSet' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 880] [File: /hermes/web09/b2043/pow.woodside/htdocs/admin/includes/txt-db-api/database.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'ResultSet' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 1043] [File: /hermes/web09/b2043/pow.woodside/htdocs/admin/includes/txt-db-api/database.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'SqlParser' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 602] [File: /hermes/web09/b2043/pow.woodside/htdocs/admin/includes/txt-db-api/resultset.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'ExpressionParser' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 1109] [File: /hermes/web09/b2043/pow.woodside/htdocs/admin/includes/txt-db-api/database.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'SqlParser' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 45] [File: /hermes/web09/b2043/pow.woodside/htdocs/admin/includes/txt-db-api/expression.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'Expression' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 46] [File: /hermes/web09/b2043/pow.woodside/htdocs/admin/includes/txt-db-api/expression.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'Expression' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 95] [File: /hermes/web09/b2043/pow.woodside/htdocs/admin/includes/txt-db-api/expression.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'Expression' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 1110] [File: /hermes/web09/b2043/pow.woodside/htdocs/admin/includes/txt-db-api/database.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'StringParser' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 166] [File: /hermes/web09/b2043/pow.woodside/htdocs/admin/includes/txt-db-api/expression.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'ResultSet' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 1126] [File: /hermes/web09/b2043/pow.woodside/htdocs/admin/includes/txt-db-api/resultset.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'ResultSet' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 352] [File: /hermes/web09/b2043/pow.woodside/htdocs/admin/includes/txt-db-api/resultset.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'ResultSet' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 1203] [File: /hermes/web09/b2043/pow.woodside/htdocs/admin/includes/txt-db-api/resultset.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'ResultSet' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 227] [File: /hermes/web09/b2043/pow.woodside/htdocs/admin/includes/txt-db-api/expression.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'ResultSet' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 239] [File: /hermes/web09/b2043/pow.woodside/htdocs/admin/includes/txt-db-api/expression.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'ResultSet' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 249] [File: /hermes/web09/b2043/pow.woodside/htdocs/admin/includes/txt-db-api/expression.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'ResultSet' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 1111] [File: /hermes/web09/b2043/pow.woodside/htdocs/admin/includes/txt-db-api/database.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
Query 'select * from program_settings where name='installed'' failed

Fatal error: Call to a member function next() on a non-object in /hermes/web09/b2043/pow.woodside/htdocs/admin/includes/config.inc.php on line 104

« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 10:19:59 PM by Antifmradio » Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 01:41:12 AM »

I've never seen that error before... can you send me a un/pw for your installation and I'll try to find out what is the problem?

henri @ snippetmaster.com

Antifmradio

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2006, 06:49:45 AM »

problem solved (allegidly)

it was zend.ze1_compatibility_mode = On
needed to be turned (OFF)
Duplic8tor

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2006, 02:00:58 AM »

Hello,

I have the same problem installing snippetmaster.
I recently changed from hosting provider. And I want to install snippetmaster PRO again.

How do I turn zend.ze1_compatibility_mode to OFF ???
That seems to be the solution.

Regards,
Tommmie.

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'SqlParser' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 217] [File: /home/webworx/public_html/vah/snippetmaster/includes/txt-db-api/database.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'SqlQuery' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 411] [File: /home/webworx/public_html/vah/snippetmaster/includes/txt-db-api/sql.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'SqlQuery' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 417] [File: /home/webworx/public_html/vah/snippetmaster/includes/txt-db-api/sql.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'SqlQuery' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 96] [File: /home/webworx/public_html/vah/snippetmaster/includes/txt-db-api/sql.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'SqlQuery' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 218] [File: /home/webworx/public_html/vah/snippetmaster/includes/txt-db-api/database.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'ResultSetParser' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 150] [File: /home/webworx/public_html/vah/snippetmaster/includes/txt-db-api/database.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'ResultSet' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 1636] [File: /home/webworx/public_html/vah/snippetmaster/includes/txt-db-api/resultset.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'Row' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 162] [File: /home/webworx/public_html/vah/snippetmaster/includes/txt-db-api/resultset.php]

Php-Txt-Db-Access Error:
PHP Error: [2048] Implicit cloning object of class 'Row' because of 'zend.ze1_compatibility_mode' [Line: 162] [File: /home/webworx/public_html/vah/snippetmaster/includes/txt-db-api/resultset.php]

etc.......

Duplic8tor

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2006, 10:43:56 PM »

Hello,

I figured out that I have to edit the PHP.ini file.
I asked my hosting provider to change the setting in this file.

If my hosting provider does not want to change this setting in the PHP.ini file, is there a workaround available ?

Regards,
Tommie.
Duplic8tor

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2006, 08:25:19 AM »

Hello,

Can anyone help me.
My hosting provider doesn't want to change the settings in the PHP.ini file.
Is there a workaround ?

Regards,
Tommie.
Jenkinhill

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2006, 02:01:08 PM »

You could try including "phpflag zend.ze1_compatibility_mode  off" or "php_value zend.ze1_compatibility_mode 0" in an .htaccess file, but the server may be configured not to allow this to work. Another way would be to put the line "ini_set('zend.ze1_compatibility_mode',0)" into the script, but again that may not work for your host.

This issue is seen with some other scripts such as vBulletin running under php5 where zend.ze1_compatibility_mode does need to be off for some installations. I'm surprised the hosting company are being un-cooperative. Perhaps you need a better host?

Kelvyn
Duplic8tor

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2006, 10:57:32 PM »

Hello,

Where do I need tu put the .htaccess file.
Or
In which file do I need to put the line "ini_set('zend.ze1_compatibility_mode',0)"

Regards,
Tommie.
Jenkinhill

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2006, 12:27:29 AM »

The .htaccess file could be placed in the site root or, preferably, in the SnippetMaster directory (where all the other SM files are). Your host should be able to advise on the correct .htaccess syntax for your server. If entering the instruction into a file then it should be put in index.php, immediately below the copyright notice.

I have not tested these, as all the servers I now use have Zend or IonCube installed, so SnippetMaster works just perfectly. Smile

Kelvyn
Duplic8tor

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2006, 10:36:14 AM »

Hello,

I put a .htaccess file in the snippetmaster directory.
In the .htaccess file i have put one line of code : php_value zend.ze1_compatibility_mode 0
But it still doesn't work.
I now get the following error :

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@webworx.be and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Jenkinhill

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2006, 11:33:09 AM »

That suggests to me that the syntax in the .htaccess file is incorrect. This is where your host should provide advice.

Kelvyn
Duplic8tor

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2006, 01:06:26 AM »

Hello,

I tried the second option and put the line of code "ini_set('zend.ze1_compatibility_mode',0)" in the index.php file but then I get the error :

The encoded file /home/webworx/public_html/vah/snippetmaster/index.php is corrupt.

It seems that you cannot put PHP code in this file because it is encoded.

Regards,
Tommie.

Duplic8tor

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2006, 04:38:55 AM »

Hello,

Problem solved.
My hosting provider has e-mailed me a php.ini file.
I've put a php.ini file in the snippetmaster directory and changed the zend setting : zend.ze1_compatibility_mode = Off.
Problem solved.

Regards,
Tommie.
Jenkinhill

« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2006, 05:10:42 AM »

Problem solved.

Good news! Now you can get on with editing!

Kelvyn
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Installation Issues  |  Topic: my host mngr probably wont install IONCUBE « previous next »
Jump to: