SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

January 18, 2018, 08:08:15 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 18, 2018, 08:08:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  General Discussion & Support  |  Topic: "you are not a RESELLER" suddenly appeared after server change (V1.2.6) « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: "you are not a RESELLER" suddenly appeared after server change (V1.2.6)  (Read 2279 times)
Cobla

[-] "you are not a RESELLER" suddenly appeared after server change (V1.2.6)
« on: May 24, 2006, 05:39:35 PM »

My web host recently changed the provider for their servers and since then everytime I try to get into Snippet Master, I get the message that I should not have removed copyright information as I do not have a "Reseller" licence.

I have not removed anything and have uploaded all the files again.

Could it be that the IP address of my site has changed, rendering the Licence Key ineffective, or is it something else entirely??

Here's the link to where the Snippetmaster page is located: http://osa.net.au/edit/index.php
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: "you are not a RESELLER" suddenly appeared after server change (V1.2.6)
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 05:44:34 PM »

Hello,

Honestly, I'm not sure...Can you send me your license key and I'll check to see what it is supposed to be, etc?  henri @ snippetmaster.com

I do recommend that since there is a new (and MUCH improved) version of SnippetMaster available.. you should upgrade.

http://www.snippetmaster.com/upgrade.php

Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  General Discussion & Support  |  Topic: "you are not a RESELLER" suddenly appeared after server change (V1.2.6) « previous next »
Jump to: